Stirling Hospital offers a great working environment
Careers at Stirling Hospital
Stirling Hospital’s current vacancies can be found below.
Registered Nurse - Night Duty
CLOSING FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Stirling Hospital is a 34 bed acute surgical non-for-profit private hospital located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
We are seeking a highly motivated & enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our outstanding team.
Essential requirements include:
• Current registration with AHPRA
• Evidence of a minimum of 3 years recent clinical practice in acute surgical nursing
• Sound clinical knowledge & exceptional time management
• Demonstrated leadership & customer service skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• A satisfactory National Police Certificate & Working with Children check prior to employment.
Applications including the names and contact details of two professional referees & any enquiries can be forwarded to:
Tanya Stichel – Clinical Manager Inpatient Suite
Ph: 8339 0200
Applications close 24.09.2021
Applications that do not meet the minimum job specifications may not receive a response.