INFORMATION SHEET_Community Forum #2_Page_2
Stirling Hospital offers a great working environment
Careers at Stirling Hospital
Stirling Hospital’s current vacancies can be found below.
Night Duty Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
Permanent part time position
Stirling Hospital is an acute surgical non-for-profit private hospital located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. The hospital provides many different speciality services to the local community.
An opportunity has become available to join our highly dedicated and specialised team to deliver the “Stirling Experience” to our valued patients. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse for night duty shifts.
You will have:
- Sound clinical knowledge and exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Evidence of a minimum of 3 years recent clinical practice in acute surgical nursing
- Evidence of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccination in line with the requirements of the Emergency Management (COVID-19) (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination No 5) Direction 2021
- A satisfactory Working with Children check prior to employment
- Australian citizen or current VISA
- Salary sacrifice
- Supportive team
- Professional development opportunities
- Education program
Applications including the names and contact details of two professional referees and any enquiries can be forwarded to:
Tanya Stichel, Clinical Manager Inpatient Suite
Ph: 8339 0200
Applications close on 21st February 2022
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. We reserve the right to appoint prior to closure date for suitable applicant.